Why is nobody posting on the forum?

New to Bangsaphan or already resident? Doesn't matter, this is the place for introductions!
bsb

Re: Why is nobody posting on the forum?

Post by bsb » 26 Jul 2011 19:55

thats a good thing , mr.wu...BS could stay like it is for at least another 20 years and that would be fine with most who call it home.

jimkono

Post by jimkono » 27 Jul 2011 22:33

It's always ironic that these wonderful places contain the seed of their own demise simply be being so wonderful.

i found Bang Saphan thru a young lady who lives inland a bit, and simply said to me one day "I live in Bang Saphan, its near the ocean, a fishinig town"

Well, near the ocean, and fishing town, are two "keywords " for me so that was that.

Now having seen the place and experienced it's simple magic I can only say I hope the juggernaut of progress runs out of gas long before it gets close to this sweet place, I will keep this opinion even if I become a landed expat who would stand to profit from future development, I held the same stance when California real estate was rocketing out of sight, I simply lived in my house with no drooling vision of making a fortune, (to my financial detriment!)(the thing is almost worthless now!).

Of course that WOULD have financed a move to BS rather nicely!, ah catch 22 forever.

Well anyway, the world has no shortage of places with modern convenience, and development, but places where you can get a wonderful coffee, and funky breakfast tuna fish sandwiches and eggs for a few Bhat, under coconut trees, a few meters from the beach where fisherman pound the water to help fill their nets as the sun rises, served by a warm motherly Thai lady, splitting her time between serving you, and feeding her brood of blue eyed beach cats, is top notch in my book, and I hope it never changes, and I hope, and think, that the locals realize it too, and hope the same thing because it's priceless! I love the place!

Hick2

Post by Hick2 » 30 Jul 2011 19:03

Thanks for sharing problem.
There are many reasons and people did not posting on forum. Some time they did not any information and some time they ignore such forum. I belong to real estate sector and i always like the real estate forum and post on these forum .

BSGadmin
Site Admin

Post by BSGadmin » 31 Jul 2011 10:02

Account banned, no doubt a spammy link to your real estate website would have been forthcoming.

buksida

Post by buksida » 04 Aug 2011 08:33

Welcome to the forum, there is a topic on renting vs buying here: http://www.bangsaphanguide.com/forum/vi ... f=11&t=451

buksida

Post by buksida » 22 Jun 2012 08:30

More spam?

bsb

Post by bsb » 24 Jun 2012 08:56

BNJkeith, one of the reason alot more people do not post is believe it or not some posters are nothing more than low rent scum of the earth spam posters, I know someone like you that appears all of a sudden in 5-10 different catorgories would not in any way be one of those no good low rent
sorry sleeping with you sister sob's now would you...yea I thought so