Hello Bangsaphan

New to Bangsaphan or already resident? Doesn't matter, this is the place for introductions!
Irishman

Hello Bangsaphan

Post by Irishman » 26 Nov 2012 21:34

Hello Everyone,

Just found this website last night, I ve never heard about Bangsaphan or Bangkrut until last night, I live in Chiang mai, 3 years now and yesterday googled "quiet places in Thailand" , the pictures came up of bangsaphan and Bangkrut, I could nt believe how beautiful they are, honestly I did nt believe places like this still existed in this country, also this site is fantastic with tons of info and pics, I think I will try and get down next week for a few days (hopefully), My passion in life is riding my motorbike, eating fish and drinking large bottles of heineken, anyway hope everyone is well and enjoying life down there :x

Thanks for this site, whoevers responsible, great job.

All the best,

Jamie.

buksida

Re: Hello Bangsaphan

Post by buksida » 27 Nov 2012 07:38

Welcome to the forum, if you're a rider there are plenty of even quieter and more idyllic places just a few kms from BS.

Irishman

Post by Irishman » 27 Nov 2012 15:07

Thanks Buksida, hopefully can come down for a visit, I figure its about a 12 hour ride from CM, looks like an amazing place, definitely my kind of place, nice and quiet.

I live in Sansai, 20 kilometers from Chiang Mai town, its in the countryside, rice fields all around and mountain views, couple of thai neighbours, its vey peaceful and I feel lucky to be here, having said that theres something about living near the ocean thats special, also I imagine it might be a bit cooler in BS with the sea breeze? CM can get very hot.

Can somebody answer this question please?

Im on an O visa here and report in to CM immigration every 90 days, the expats who live in BangKrut and Bangsaphan, where do they have to report in every 90 days? Hua-Hin or Bangkok?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Jamie

buksida

Post by buksida » 27 Nov 2012 21:22

Here are a couple of the rides we've been on down here (new riders always welcome):
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=760
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=751
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=733

The closest place for a 90 day report is Dansingkhon which is about 80km north.

Irishman

Post by Irishman » 01 Dec 2012 20:19

Hey Buksida,

Thanks for the info and pics,

The pictures of your bike travels look great, I noticed one of you guys has the cbr 250, I ride the same bike here in CM, they re a good little bike and great on petrol.

Hope to get down there soon,

Thanks,

Jamie