My first visit this morning

New to Bangsaphan or already resident? Doesn't matter, this is the place for introductions!
Johanna

My first visit this morning

Post by Johanna » 23 Jan 2019 14:36

Came on a bike this morning and I did like the place a lot., met helpfull people and really think serieus to give it a try next year.
At this moment I am based in Cha am, for My 4th year, staying 5 months,might change that in 3 and 2 in Bang Saphan,

I had to go to Myanmar for a 30 days visa exemption, which I can extend for an other 30 days at imigration office in the next village by Cha am..As the ordinaire train was passing BS I thought to book a hotel for 3 nights to have a look around....I like it a lot, also because of having markets around., relaxed atmosphere and the helpfull farang around, felt good! ,

I like to know were is the nearest imigration around Bang Saphan....

Johanna from the Netherlands

buksida

Re: My first visit this morning

Post by buksida » 24 Jan 2019 07:32

Welcome to the forum and bangsaphan.

The nearest immigration is Dansingkon (1 hour) just before Prachuap if you need to do 90 day reports or tourist visa extensions. If you need to cross a border the nearest is Ranong (3 hours).

Johanna

Re: My first visit this morning

Post by Johanna » 10 Feb 2019 11:48

Thank you very much...it looks all easy to do., it is like Cha am in that way, ..... I will check out Bankrut also tomorrow and keep the use full info witten above. ...also got the info about the budget bungalows on that beatiful beach, felt good straight away...Think Bang Saphan has a little bit more 'life' for a single person....but still will check out my options.
Thank you again and have a nice day.