Forum Booking Service

Hotels, resorts, guesthouses and beach bungalows, find somewhere to stay here. Watering holes and feeding spots, get the info here.
SPONSORS: Palm Gardens Country Road Bar & Restaurant
Topper

Forum Booking Service

Post by Topper » 02 Apr 2013 08:03

Hi,

I've tried to contact The Theater Villas via the forum booking thing and have yet to have any luck.

I'd rather go through the local guys than through something like Agota.

Thanks
Topper (Bob)

buksida

Re: Forum Booking Service

Post by buksida » 02 Apr 2013 13:44

Fill in the form here (you must complete all fields and the security code or it wont send): http://bangsaphanguide.com/theatre.php

It will get passed directly to them, then its up to them to read and answer email.

Topper

Post by Topper » 02 Apr 2013 18:00

I put in the booking request on Saturday, on Sunday I got an email saying the hotel would get back to me. By Sunday evening I'd not heard from the resort so I went through the booking thing asking for help. On not receiving anything via the booking service OR the Theater Villas, I started this thread.

Thanks for the assistance, I guess one of the other booking services might be more inspiring to the Theater Villas than this one.

Topper

BSGadmin
Site Admin

Post by BSGadmin » 02 Apr 2013 18:47

We have received no email whatsoever from you on Saturday March 30 so you did not use our booking system or the form did not go through. We did not therefore reply so you must have booked it elsewhere.

We reply to ALL enquiries we receive though cannot guarantee that the hotel will, this is their responsibility, they only pay us to advertise, we are not a booking agent.