Vegetarian Cuisine

Hotels, resorts, guesthouses and beach bungalows, find somewhere to stay here. Watering holes and feeding spots, get the info here.
SPONSORS: Palm Gardens Country Road Bar & Restaurant
deepak.oswal

Vegetarian Cuisine

Post by deepak.oswal » 31 May 2012 17:41

Hi Team,

I am visiting BangSaphan in 30th July, want to inquire about vegetarian options available in Bangsaphan. Also can anyone tell what weather i can expect at that time, so i can ready myself.

Thanks is advance

Regards :-)

buksida

Re: Vegetarian Cuisine

Post by buksida » 01 Jun 2012 07:37

Welcome, there are no specific veggie restaurants that I'm aware of but the local places should be able to cater to your requirements.

Its pretty wet at the moment, rains every afternoon.

deepak.oswal

Post by deepak.oswal » 01 Jun 2012 11:26

Thanks, for the input.

U have written, that it is wet at the moment, so its June starting but I am planning for end of July, so should I expect rain at that time also.

Also in this forum i have seen somewhere written, that Bang Saphan is not a late night city, so we (me and my wife), return late night from some pub or whatever, is it safe, also late night tuk-tuk or taxi is available near the beach?

U r help is appreciated!!! :-)

Thanks in advance

Regards

buksida

Post by buksida » 02 Jun 2012 09:07

Yes, you can still expect showers in July, it is usually nice and clear in the mornings though.

Bangsaphan is quite safe though tuk-tuks and taxis are not easy to find from town late at night, additionally most of the bars are in the Suan Luang beach area and walkable to much of the accommodation there - have a look at the map if you havent already: http://www.bangsaphanguide.com/forum/vi ... 1&start=25