Palm Gardens

Hotels, resorts, guesthouses and beach bungalows, find somewhere to stay here. Watering holes and feeding spots, get the info here.
SPONSORS: Palm Gardens Country Road Bar & Restaurant
Mr. Ed

Palm Gardens

Post by Mr. Ed » 25 Nov 2010 15:00

We are a couple from Switzerland and just completed a two week vacation in Thailand. We found the Palm Gardens Resort in Bangsaphan pretty much by accident mid-way through our trip, and spent seven nights there. We thorougly enjoyed our stay. The place is brand new. The rooms, furnishings, pool, and grounds are really nice. The rooms are spacious and light - each has windows down the length of two of the four walls, and a deck facing the pool and lawn. The owners are very gracious and went out of their way to make us comfortable. We recommend the Palm Gardens as a great place to stay in Bangsaphan, and the rates are reasonable.

robertsamual

Re: Palm Gardens

Post by robertsamual » 29 Nov 2010 16:05

Hello Mr. Ed,

Thanks for sharing your experience. You came back and posted here that means you are quite impressed. Are their sports and pool clubs also ? If I will get a chance for a tour I would prefer to live in place where I can find smoky cafes because I can't resist myself from pool playing everyday. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Allen23

Post by Allen23 » 16 Mar 2011 18:03

Mr. Ed wrote:We are a couple from Switzerland and just completed a two week vacation in Thailand. We found the Palm Gardens Resort in Bangsaphan pretty much by accident mid-way through our trip, and spent seven nights there. We thorougly enjoyed our stay. The place is brand new. The rooms, furnishings, pool, and grounds are really nice. The rooms are spacious and light - each has windows down the length of two of the four walls, and a deck facing the pool and lawn. The owners are very gracious and went out of their way to make us comfortable. We recommend the Palm Gardens as a great place to stay in Bangsaphan, and the rates are reasonable.
That is real nice that you enjoyed your stay over there... It can prove to be a guideline for those who are planning to go there to have their vacation time spent.

Halbert

Post by Halbert » 01 Jul 2011 23:56

I really like the Palm Gardens.,.
Please share here some pics of it.,.,