Bang Saphan Guest House a good choice

Hotels, resorts, guesthouses and beach bungalows, find somewhere to stay here. Watering holes and feeding spots, get the info here.
SPONSORS: Palm Gardens Country Road Bar & Restaurant
wanderer

Bang Saphan Guest House a good choice

Post by wanderer » 21 Nov 2009 14:21

I have just been on a 3 week road trip and stopped over at Bang Saphan on the way out and on my return.
Before when I have stopped off at BS I have always stayed at the Bungalows near the Beach,but this time I wanted something different so I chose to stay at the Bang Saphan Guest House in Town.
I must say that it was a very good choice and I was very happy with everything,the building itself has been completely renovated,the Bar and Dining area are clean and comfortable and the Food is excellent,there is also a Pool Table and Darts if you wish,the Bed Rooms are quite large and comfortable and the Bathroom is also a very good size and both are kept very clean.
Was made to feel at Home here and nothing was to much trouble.the staff were also caring,everything ran quite smoothly and the whole set up was well managed by the English Couple who run it Martin and his wife.
I would have no trouble recommending this Guest House as a nice safe,comfortable place to stay for all.

The Family

Post by The Family » 22 Nov 2009 11:25

Thank you Wanderer! :D

Ken

Happy customer

Post by Ken » 22 Nov 2009 16:08

My wife and I also stayed in the Bangsaphan Guest House on our first visit to the area earlier this month and were very impressed.

We had a most enjoyable stay with both an excellent evening meal and a tasty full English breakfast. Yes, proper sausages and bacon in Bangsaphan.

We opted for their best room which was a mere 700 baht. The bed was extremely comfortable and the spotless room had all the facilities you need.

With friendly and helpful hosts, we would most definitely stay again.

Also very happy to recommend the area as a good place to visit. Clive's bar on the beach is open late and serves inexpensive drinks & cocktails. I understand that there are also a few other excellent drinking and eating places. Naturally lots of quality Thai places too.

The natives were also very friendly even to a grumpy old chap like me. :D

Thanks to everyone for their kind hospitality.

The Family

Post by The Family » 25 Nov 2009 14:17

Nice one Ken, thankyou! :D