Seeking help with bungalow contact information

Hotels, resorts, guesthouses and beach bungalows, find somewhere to stay here. Watering holes and feeding spots, get the info here.
SPONSORS: Palm Gardens Country Road Bar & Restaurant
Twist

Seeking help with bungalow contact information

Post by Twist » 10 Dec 2008 03:24

Hi. I'm new to the forum and just want to say hello and thank everyone for the contributions. I'd like to ask for help in contacting Lola Bungalows in BS. I tried calling on 66 32 1963 but received a voice message which sounded like a telephone company recording. I plant to visit BS for about a month in March 2009 and was hoping to book a place, even though I realize there are quite a few options available. So if anyone has any suggestions on phone numbers or email addresses or other means of contact, I'd welcome hearing from you. Thanks again and best wishes.

buksida

Post by buksida » 10 Dec 2008 08:09

Very few of the bungalows have 'reservations' or will take bookings, they're not very professionally managed. In March you won't need to book - it will be quiet so you can just turn up and have a look round. Why Not bar is usually the first port of call - you can then wander down the beach and see what bungalows are available.

Enjoy!

PS: that number looks odd ... 66 is the country code, 32 is the area code then there should be a six digit number.

Twist

Post by Twist » 11 Dec 2008 03:12

Hi. Thanks for your reply and advice. Yes, the number I've been trying is 66 32 691963. Cheers.