I-Talay

Hotels, resorts, guesthouses and beach bungalows, find somewhere to stay here. Watering holes and feeding spots, get the info here.
SPONSORS: Palm Gardens Country Road Bar & Restaurant
santabanjo

I-Talay

Post by santabanjo » 02 Nov 2008 16:45

I've only stayed in beach bungalows (mainly Lolas), but look like coming with mia yai amd 11 year old daughter. Anyone got details on I-Talay's facilities? Ive only eaten there. Wife would like a/c and hot water.

buksida

Post by buksida » 03 Nov 2008 14:30

Haven't actually seen them but there is a little info and contact details on the accommodation page:

http://www.bangsaphanguide.com/bangsaph ... dation.htm

Maybe worth giving them a call.

guess

Post by guess » 03 Nov 2008 18:16

Santa,

Check out the site first. I-Talay is middle market. I reckon it to be the best at that budget range and the location is perfect. You also have the benefit of an on-site restaurant in case you get stuck at home in the pissing rain.

The mia noy is unlikely to find you there either.

santabanjo

Post by santabanjo » 11 Nov 2008 11:57

Mia noi, what mia noy? Thanks mate, do you know whether they have a/c and hot showers? Actually, on perusing the photos, mia yai thought mia noi too old for me.

guess

Post by guess » 11 Nov 2008 14:52

Yes they have hot showers and aircon.

We are having a water conservation program in operation here at the moment so please shower with a friend.

The mobile number on the site is good but ask for English when you ring and you will get the boss lady who speaks very good English. Let me know if you have any problems.