House/Dog Sitter Needed

Buy and sell items or services here (no spam or commercial real estate please).
NolaK

House/Dog Sitter Needed

Post by NolaK » 03 Nov 2014 07:20

Hi All,

I am looking to hire a house/dog sitter for about 18 days starting in late November. 3.5 dogs total. I have made an art of hiring some of the worst house sitters in history, so I am now just looking into options and hopefully interviewing a few people before I decide to board or not board my pups.

Applicant needs to understand:

Some English

They will honestly need to stay at night (not just pretend to like my last sitter)

This as a job (feeding, medicine to pups...) not just easy cash and/or a house to party in (as another previous house sitter did)

They must also have the integrity to follow my instruction even when I am not here

Most importantly, my dog sitter must actually truly like dogs - even goofy little indoor types.

Pays 500 baht per day. Nice house with Wi-Fi, peacful yard, near Suanluang beach, plenty of restaurants around, etc.

If you know of anyone who might be interested please spread the word. They can email me at deafk9s@hotmail.com for more details.

Thanks,

Nola

NolaK

Re: House/Dog Sitter Needed

Post by NolaK » 08 Nov 2014 06:35

I think I have someone good now. Thanks everyone.

yoursTruly

Re: House/Dog Sitter Needed

Post by yoursTruly » 09 Nov 2014 13:16

NolaK wrote:Hi All,

They will honestly need to stay at night (not just pretend to like my last sitter)

This as a job (feeding, medicine to pups...) not just easy cash and/or a house to party in (as another previous house sitter did)

They must also have the integrity to follow my instruction even when I am not here

Most importantly, my dog sitter must actually truly like dogs - even goofy little indoor types.
Some pretty stiff requirements there...glad you found someone (or at least "best of luck")
"Don't take life too serious. It ain't no ways permanent."
-- Pogo, by Walt Kelly