Bangsaphan's first property development planned

Discussion on buying, selling and renting houses and land in Bangsaphan. Please do not use this section to post properties for sale.
SPONSORS: Bangsaphan Property
Jerrilinn

Re: Bangsaphan's first property development planned

Post by Jerrilinn » 28 May 2011 15:54

Jerrilinn wrote:Hi,
There are tons of developments like that.It's only a matter of time until it spreads to Bang Saphan, even though the beach and water quality is not comparable.You'll have to get used to tour busses, coming on friday night and leaving on sunday morning.
[Mod Edit] Please contact Admin if you wish to advertise on this site. http://www.bangsaphanguide.com/mediakit.php

Mike Parker

Proposed development of Bangsaphan

Post by Mike Parker » 10 Sep 2011 18:59

Apologies can't find the original thread. Is there any update on proposed developers coming into the beach area ? A good mate of mine ,on my recommedation, just spent a few days at the beach and fell in love with the place,he asked the question hence this post.

buksida

Post by buksida » 11 Sep 2011 08:43

I've tagged this on to the original thread - yes it is still going ahead but no construction has started yet.

buksida

Post by buksida » 16 May 2012 08:01

They're off! Construction has started and footings are going in, the show house is likely to be first. Will post a few pics shortly.

Expect land prices to continue climbing as they have been doing and expect a similar development to be started shortly.

bsb

Post by bsb » 19 May 2012 09:19

just what we need more over priced finished houses for sale in a town with hardly any infastructure whatso ever to support the wants and needs of people who buy these price homes.

the word feasibility study can not be translated to thai.

santabanjo

Post by santabanjo » 25 Jun 2012 12:40

What sort of infrastructure do you think they want? And who wants it?

bsb

Post by bsb » 26 Jun 2012 02:53

infastructure is more than just water supply that doesn't go dry every couple of weeks,electricity that stays on, more and more houses going up and no more transformers are causing a shortage of the proper power suppy. A decent place to shop for good wine/cheese quality whiskey and other foods. A nice place to eat a good steak once in a while

waz

property

Post by waz » 12 Aug 2012 05:52

Just curious,has any progress beenmade on the new development down by the beach,last I heard ,the footings were going in,but that was some time ago

buksida

Post by buksida » 12 Aug 2012 09:08

Yes, the first one is well on the way - I'll get a pic next time I ride past.

Karsten

Post by Karsten » 07 Jan 2013 16:08

Any news on this?

I agree with the rest of the posters here that this is an unwelcome development, so I'm wondering what's the current status? Are they actually going through with this, is the construction making progress?

buksida

Post by buksida » 08 Jan 2013 08:35

Its going up, albeit very slowly.

More spenders for local businesses in BS is never a bad thing, it can be so slow here sometimes that it seems to be going backwards!

rufc

Post by rufc » 29 Jan 2013 18:20

Had the chance to go into the first one being built as of now about 95% complete, in my opinion someone is smoking something thinking this poor construction is worth 6-7 million and that is with 30 year land lease....the quality of cabinets and built ins is comparable to a 1 million baht home or condo...poor uneven finish out on the walls ......will be amazing if they get this price by a real customer ...not sold to family or friend so they can say first one sold....