Bangsaphan garden centers and building suppliers

Discussion on buying, selling and renting houses and land in Bangsaphan. Please do not use this section to post properties for sale.
SPONSORS: Bangsaphan Property
buksida

Bangsaphan garden centers and building suppliers

Post by buksida » 13 Sep 2010 09:29

Can anyone recommend a decent building materials supplier and garden center in BS or the area? I've been to the little garden place on the road before the hill and TOA but their selection was rather limited.

Mr Chin Chok

Re: Bangsaphan garden centers and building suppliers

Post by Mr Chin Chok » 13 Sep 2010 16:09

Passed at least two building suppliers on the road from BS center to Petchkasem Rd, intend to check them out in due time. I'm also looking for a decent builder if there is one...there should be, I've seen plenty of houses that look nice at least on the outside. The building suppliers should know some construction companies but might have skewed interests.

buksida

Post by buksida » 13 Sep 2010 21:05

Will also be requiring a builder early next year, there are several around but reliability is often an issue rather than price. The going rate I believe is around 8,000 baht per square meter (+/- 500 baht or so), what is included in that I don't know - but am sure to find our soon!

Mr Chin Chok

Post by Mr Chin Chok » 14 Sep 2010 20:28

8000 per sqm seems like a nice and low cost even with quite cheap material.

The Family

Post by The Family » 17 Sep 2010 09:09

There are a few builders merchants around Bangsaphan. And, yes! Bucksida, the main two are on the main road out of town to Petchkasem road. But I believe a few of the locals have bought quite a bit of building supplies from Chumphon & Hua Hin.

We have a no. for a builder if you get stuck!! Most of our works (in the Guest House) was done by one family. They were reliable and done a good job.

buksida

Post by buksida » 18 Sep 2010 09:35

If anyone knows of any lawyers or legal firms down there also please post them, need to make some documents up and the firms in Hua Hin are quoting stupid prices!

Mr Chin Chok

Post by Mr Chin Chok » 18 Sep 2010 15:41

Not exactly down here, but I recommend Isaan lawyers. They have helped me to deal with the BS land office. PM me if you want more details.

buksida

Post by buksida » 19 Sep 2010 09:58

Thanks for the recommendation, yes I did contact them also - they were good value ... until it came to dealing with land offices, then the price shot up!

Jerrilinn

Post by Jerrilinn » 27 May 2011 17:57

Hi,
There are a few builders merchants around Bangsaphan. And, yes Bucksida the main two are on the main road out, of town to Petchkasem road. But I believe a few of the locals have bought quite a bit, of building supplies from Chumphon & Hua Hin.