Bangsaphan property and real estate website

Discussion on buying, selling and renting houses and land in Bangsaphan. Please do not use this section to post properties for sale.
SPONSORS: Bangsaphan Property
BSGadmin
Site Admin

Bangsaphan property and real estate website

Post by BSGadmin » 28 Jul 2010 16:15

The first and only website for property in Bangsaphan, Ban Krut and Bang Berd is now online in English and Thai here: http://www.bangsaphanproperty.com

If anybody has property for sale and wants it listed please contact them.

Caller

Re: Bangsaphan Property and Real Estate website

Post by Caller » 29 Jul 2010 04:11

Good addition.

Will rentals be added? Long term or even for holidays, or would the latter go under accommodation?

BSGadmin
Site Admin

Post by BSGadmin » 29 Jul 2010 09:01

Rentals have been considered but at the moment are not viable for a couple of reasons:

1) It is a lot of work for very little return
2) Rents in the area are a fraction of the cost in other tourist spots
3) Owners don't want to pay commissions
4) There are very few rental properties in the area

Hick2

Post by Hick2 » 30 Jul 2011 19:12

Thanks for sharing information.
On these websites information is given in detail and interesting . All the properties related to real estate sector. I like these property websites.

migrant

Post by migrant » 31 Jul 2011 04:02

Nice addition, thanks!!

villybosa

Post by villybosa » 17 Apr 2012 12:26

Do Australian Real Estate Agents have the ability to cross reference a potential tenants previous addresses? For example, if a person listed three previous addresses with one Real Estate Agency, and the Real Estate Agency calls the previous listed Real Estate Agencies, (to check if they were a good tenant etc) can they also cross reference the listed addresses on the application? Is there like a national database or something where Real Estate Agents can see your rental living history?

buksida

Post by buksida » 17 Apr 2012 14:36

Nothing like this exists in Thailand.

bsb

Post by bsb » 22 Jun 2012 04:19

there are rentals in the Bang saphan property guide with prices also

chelsea

Post by chelsea » 28 Jun 2012 14:58

villybosa wrote:Do Australian Real Estate Agents have the ability to cross reference a potential tenants previous addresses? For example, if a person listed three previous addresses with one Real Estate Agency, and the Real Estate Agency calls the previous listed Real Estate Agencies, (to check if they were a good tenant etc) can they also cross reference the listed addresses on the application? Is there like a national database or something where Real Estate Agents can see your rental living history?
I know this reply is a bit late but from my time in rentals in Perth, there is now an Australia Wide Tennents database listing and if you default on payments, leave damage to the property etc you will be blackisted in the same way as you are with Baycorp the credit reporting agency.

The only draw back is that if the problem is resolved and payment/restitution is made in full, the report as far as I know is lifted immediatley, so no trace will be on the database (unlike the 5 or 7 years that it stays on Baycorp).

Because of the shortage of property's here in Perth tennants are vetted now with a fine tooth comb and in a lot of instances are offering over the asking price of the property to secure a home.
Inspections are done every 3 months on the dot and if any problems arise, breach notices are issued at once and have to be fixed or you face the chance of eviction

bsb

Post by bsb » 29 Jun 2012 03:59

villybosa and chelsea, could either one of you two tell me WTF this has to do with Bang saphan real estate

chelsea

Post by chelsea » 29 Jun 2012 07:21

Well bsb the question was asked and as I have been in position where I have recently rented over in Aus. My helpful side kicked in and thought that I would post a constructive answer to the posters question (whether it is BS related or not)

Perhaps the poster is an expat and wants advice to rent out his overseas property and wants to know what checks and balances are made to ensure his property is leased and looked after in a professional manner. I tried my best to outline an answer to his question.

I can only answer questions in the sections that they are posted, so I suggest that if you have nothing constructive to add to posts that you just ignore the particular post and let people who are able to answer do so in the best way possible.

As an afterthought. someone else posted on here recently, that there was a lack of people posting on this site, perhaps the attitude of people like yourself have a lot to do with that. Have a think about it and try thinking before you post stupid and childish comments.

buksida

Post by buksida » 29 Jun 2012 10:58

I've got a feeling 'villybosa' is another one of these f... spammers that post a bunch of meaningless crap that actually achieves nothing as they can't post links.

Caller

Post by Caller » 30 Jul 2012 18:41

The link to property listings doesn't seem to be working?

buksida

Post by buksida » 30 Jul 2012 19:03

No, the website has been disabled - if you're considering buying land in Bangsaphan I suggest you read this first: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=735

It seems as though there is a local clampdown on foreigners "controlling" land in Bangsaphan.

Caller

Post by Caller » 31 Jul 2012 02:24

OK thanks, hadn't put 2 + 2 together!