Air conditioner cleaning

Bangsaphan general discussion and questions.
Santi-C

Re: Air conditioner cleaning

Post by Santi-C » 12 May 2014 04:29

So you have eclectic tastes in avant-garde art and world poetry then, YT, but no interest in air-cons and rip-offs? Even so, I have to indulge in a bit of flattery to congratulate you on being the actual author/owner of your elegy above, even if your intellectual neurones were understandably (“senile” didn't you say elsewhere? Must have been in your blue period!) only firing in instinct mode when you wrote it.
At least we can agree on one thing - Heikeve is indeed a joy to read as well as a colourful and courageous character.

P.S. I DO like you really!

Santi-C

Post by Santi-C » 12 May 2014 04:32

Emerged from your “no further comment” to magnanimously rescue the pack and the pride, have we “JR”? Yes, you're so right -lamentable isn't it - comes naturally you know - we dumb omega bitches are such a pain in the posterior to you brilliant alpha-males ...
More importantly, however, do you intend to get off yours with the same magnanimity to try to help Heikeve recuperate the over-payment for which the mom-&-pop shop is responsible, having sent their guy to clean her air-con, which they apparently confirmed to her should have cost 500 baht, and not the 1'500 baht she was charged?
Indeed, many changes have taken place in Bang Saphan over the past 10 years, not all of them for the better, especially since some scabrous practices have followed the influx of tourists and comparatively well-off farang residents.
Whether or not mom-&-pop are Panasonic concessionaires (who, you undoubtedly know, have to abide by strict conditions for having the privilege to sell and service their products) but now think that dishonesty pays, Heikeve will have done a favour to prospective clients, at her expense, by denouncing such abuse, as you will have done by finally alerting them of the necessity, these days in BS, to be clear on the price before the purchase of the goods or service.
With any luck, you may soon be capable of repeating the positive element in your last comment without resorting to personal attacks in any and a subsequent school-teacher reaction to a naughty bully boy, which would certainly improve both the quality and equality of debate and, who knows, may even give joy to BSG admin, unless he enjoys wielding his headmaster's big stick ...

heikevie

Post by heikevie » 12 May 2014 07:03

Thanks for the productive discussions and helpful comments.
Telling the truth even when it is not comfortable to do so.
and all will end well.

buksida

Post by buksida » 12 May 2014 08:40

Santi-C just appears to be a troll intent on disrupting this forum, derailing topics, and winding everybody up. Do as you would with internet trolls on any website - ignore them (until they get banned for ignoring the Administrators of the site).

Now, can we keep this to the subject material and not descend into personal insults and petty sniping again.

johnny red

Post by johnny red » 12 May 2014 08:57

Santi-C I feel no more obligation to " get up off mine and help her get out of something that she got herself into because of lack of thought , than I do feel the need to get up off mine and help you get a doctors help. you made your bed ...lay in it

Santi-C

Post by Santi-C » 13 May 2014 03:46

[Admin edit: Post deleted.]

BSGadmin
Site Admin

Post by BSGadmin » 13 May 2014 09:01

It is a sad day when we have to ban someone on such a small community website but, for being the most abusive person we've ever had on this forum, and repeatedly disrespecting our requests to keep things on topic and refrain insulting everyone, you leave us with no choice. Your account is terminated.

heikevie

Post by heikevie » 13 May 2014 10:47

I do not understand it always so much trouble when I open a topic.
That makes me sad.
I wish more toreanz against people who are not native English speakers and the difficulty to express themselves correctly.

johnny red

Post by johnny red » 14 May 2014 07:40

heikevie, maybe its not so much you as it is the posters your posts seem to attract. I know you have been here long enough to know you should always get everything up front when dealing with thais
if your lesson to learn that only costs you 1000 baht you are lucky..think of all the farang that it costs
10-50 thousand baht to learn the same lesson..

garyrhodes

Post by garyrhodes » 21 May 2014 01:17

I think 500 baht is enough for cleaning window AC for one hour. My AC is of Lloyd company and it needs service after 2 months. I pay only 500 baht for its pressure cleaning and other little maintenance work.