A new menace to Bangsapan beach - jetskis

Bangsaphan general discussion and questions.
heikevie

Re: A new menace to Bangsapan beach - jetskis

Post by heikevie » 13 May 2012 11:28

buksida wrote:Correct, also a menace, but this topic is about jetskis and kids are usually not running about in the road late at night - they are swimming in the sea and in danger with these things around.
Drunken drivers only late at night? :lol:
Where do you live?
buksida wrote:Why cant the jetski maniacs go to uncrowded areas of the beach/sea?
I do ask me, too.

buksida

Post by buksida » 13 May 2012 11:38

Shame the idiots that drove into Eric's boat didn't. I'm sure they will now though, that was an expensive accident and will hopefully result in one less lunatic jetski on the beach here.

Mike Parker

Post by Mike Parker » 13 May 2012 17:07

Its rather ironic that if you drive car you are expected to be a capable driver and have a licence, I know some don't, but the majority do. In most countries to be at the wheel of a boat over a certain speed you have to be licenced. Jet skis are a walk up start,no matter you have never used one before hop on and way you go. Watch the first timers total lack of control and at speeds that make it a missile. No mention was made of any injuries and I hope there were none but these motor bikes on water are an accident waiting to happen as you have seen.

buksida

Post by buksida » 10 Dec 2012 20:51

The idiot family with the jetski and quad were back on the beach yesterday, right at the most crowded part, screaming past just meters away from where kids were swimming and playing.

Anyone got a sniper rifle?

heikevie

Post by heikevie » 11 Dec 2012 07:23

You declare war against the jetski with a sniper rifle?
Be very careful, you and your kids!!!

buksida

Post by buksida » 11 Dec 2012 07:55

EVERYONE has to be careful when these assholes are on the beach. Why dont they f-off to a quiet stretch, there is 30km of empty beach here. :roll:

One funny thing though; when they rode the quad past iTalay and got attacked by that pack of vicious dogs that live there!! Don't know who I wanted to lose, the quad or the dogs ... both preferably!

heikevie

Post by heikevie » 11 Dec 2012 08:32

I never rode a quad or own a quad.

Why do you not go with your family to a desert island?

There you can then shooting dogs, quads and yourself.

buksida

Post by buksida » 11 Dec 2012 09:46

Why don't you learn to read and understand what is being written here - nobody is talking about you in this entire topic so stay out of it if all you can do is be abusive.

:idea: :roll:

passingthrough

Post by passingthrough » 11 Dec 2012 12:19

Quite right Buksi, nobody was attacking YOU heikevie, so do please stop getting uptight and abusive. It is quite unnecessary. You were not there and we all know it wasn't you. The new post was about this very large Thai group who appeared on the beach beside WhyNot when everyone was having a great time last weekend.

Loads of kids 19 to be precise -I did actually did count them - were splashing about in the sea with parents either in there with them or keeping a close eye on them. It was a really nice pleasant time and everyone was chilled and happy. Then I saw this truck turn up towing a jetski. I said to myself "Oh oh!" and it became even worse than I feared. Not only were these irresponsible gits zooming their jetski within a couple feet of the paddling kids they also had the quad-bike which they proceeded to belt up and down the waters edge trapping the kids between the two.

It was really horrible and certainly had me terrified about what might happen. When their quad-bike stalled I suggested we go help, give it a push - into the sea. When they finally left there was a palpable sigh of relief.

I simply have no idea what goes on in these pinheads' brains. They are welcome to jetski and quad-bike to their heart's content pretty well anywhere along our lovely 39km of seashore. I would give them my blessing.

But no, they had to make everybody's life hell by doing it right where everyone was playing. It was like driving two cars round and round in a kids playground.

Anyone know where we can get a "No Jetski" sign made up around here? I will donate the money to make it and have it put up in front of WhyNot.

Mike Parker

Post by Mike Parker » 11 Dec 2012 12:26

May I suggest that someone ,preferably a local Thai resident at the beach , with some authority, talk to these clowns. The sign is a good idea providing they can read !

heikevie

Post by heikevie » 11 Dec 2012 14:28

I see the problem. But why no one protested to the Thai people?

Yesterday we ride our jetski along the beach.

We do it about twice a year because it's fun. We use the area behind Sunrise Resort. It's easy to slip there.

I don't like to know that someone is waiting on the beach with a rifle or crossbow to us. Just because he does not like it.

That scares me.

beejoir

Post by beejoir » 13 Dec 2012 10:19

I'm not a fan of Jetskis, damn things are noisy as hell, and ruin a nice quiet beach for just one or two people pleasure.

Sure they are fun if you're on them but it would be best if they were kept away from the public.

passingthrough

Post by passingthrough » 14 Dec 2012 12:24

Mike, I agree. I was rather thinking of using an international visual sign. A stylised jetski in a red circle with a diagonal line across it.

Heikevie. Thanks! You are more than welcome to play on your jetski over there. You are not inconveniencing anyone there and not trying to kill kids. Have fun - nobody is aiming any guns or crossbows at you.

You could forgive buksi for getting a bit uptight though. After all it was he himself, his kids and BigBoy's son, among others, who were in danger from these lunatics. They were all out playing together on buksi's kayak when these idiots turned up. They had to stop and move away from the killing field where the nitwits kept landing. AND they couldn't use their kayak any more because they would most certainly have been hit.

We all know what happened last year when a (probably the same) jetski wrecked someone's boat.
The only thing in the sea, outside Montri's, and they managed to hit it! :roll:

passingthrough

Post by passingthrough » 14 Dec 2012 20:56

Seems pretty explicit!
Attachments
S8012.jpg
S8012.jpg (11.02 KiB) Viewed 7029 times

bft

Post by bft » 15 Dec 2012 06:55

great idea........but do you really believe any thai would obey it?

right up there wirh helmit, speed limit and do not litter signs