Piss artists urinating on the bach

Bangsaphan general discussion and questions.
dogsdinner

Piss artists urinating on the bach

Post by dogsdinner » 31 Jul 2011 12:31

Why is it that drunk Ferang men think nothing of walking onto the beach a few yards away from a busy bar and urinating in front of everyone? People can still see in the dark! It’s the most disgusting dirty habit and shows total disrespect to Thais yet alone the people sitting at the bar. They think nothing of picking up their beer bottle or glass and gulping down their beer without even washing their hands. Yuk!

I say Ferang men as I have never seen a drunk Thai pissing on the beach in the 4 years I've lived in Bang Saphan. Maybe Thai men do it too but they are much more discrete. My Thai husband says Thai men don't urinate on the beach and would never do so.

What would these men think if a woman squatted down on the beach and urinated in front of them? Just because men can ‘let it all hang out’ doesn’t mean that what ‘comes out’ is any cleaner.

Why don’t these piss artists think about families who sit on the beach in the day time with small children crawling in the sand? Maybe the kids are crawling right on the spot where one of these mindless drunks pissed last night. What if a small baby puts some sand in its mouth and becomes violently ill because the sand is tainted with urine?

The beach is for people to use for leisure and relaxation. It is not a vast public toilet for any drunk slob to urinate on at will. Why Not bar has a toilet which is about the same distance from the bar as the walk these mindless people take to piss on the beach. If they don’t know where the toilet is they can always ask.

Caller

Re: Piss artists urinating on the bach

Post by Caller » 31 Jul 2011 17:06

Does the bar not provide a toilet?

dogsdinner

Post by dogsdinner » 31 Jul 2011 19:00

yes as I said in my last paragraph

buksida

Post by buksida » 31 Jul 2011 19:05

I've seen both Thais and Farangs using the parking lot and the ocean as a latrine after dark, which of course gets washed away with the next wave.

Agree though that taking a slash right next to the bar is pretty dismal behaviour.

heikevie

Post by heikevie » 31 Jul 2011 20:40

Men and dogs need to mark their territory.
pinkeln,tank.jpg
pinkeln,tank.jpg (22.92 KiB) Viewed 9633 times

bsb

Post by bsb » 01 Aug 2011 00:46

wheather right or wrong your agrument is full of holes.Saying that thais would never do it is an ridiculious statement as thai men will pull their car over anywhere and take a piss. Worried about childen touching the sand where someone pissed the night before is a way out there. what about the 5 million thais that piss in the river and crap in it all the way upstream and then people swim n it. I would be much more concerned about my children getting bitten by a beach dog than catching something from the sand.As far as them not washing there hands and then drinking a beer maybe they were taught not to piss on their hands.

Caller

Post by Caller » 01 Aug 2011 01:01

dogsdinner wrote:yes as I said in my last paragraph
Okay, I did see that, but wasn't sure if it referred to a bar loo or something that involved a hike! Went there a few times, but was never allowed to stay long enough to find out for myself! :(

Mr Wu

Post by Mr Wu » 01 Aug 2011 08:40

I'd be more concerned about children playing with the garbage and broken glass that Thais like to deposit on the beach.

yoursTruly

Post by yoursTruly » 30 Aug 2011 22:00

Do not nice little doggies piss on the beach too, drunk or otherwise? I know at least one flowering bush near Montri's that has literally *gallons* pissed on it every day. Not only is it not pining away. It flourishes, and its pink blossoms grow larger each year, though the pink is now tinged with a bit of yellow on the edges. It's all that beneficial Nitrogen, and thank God men are natural horticulturists. (and to the ladies: no, horticulture does not mean someone who cultivates the company of whores).

yoursTruly

Post by yoursTruly » 31 Aug 2011 17:02

Dog's Dinner may not know that urine is sterile, therefore incapable of infecting. Whether it's "dirty" or not, is open to interpretation. I think that (in bars without toilets) taking a discrete piss behind a bush or tree is acceptable behavior. And I've seen *many* Thai men doing similar things. Perhaps DD's outrage is more because she finds farang men disgusting in general. Just my 2 cents, er baht.
"Don't take life too serious. It ain't no ways permanent."
-- Pogo, by Walt Kelly

SeaShell

Post by SeaShell » 01 Sep 2011 09:15

I'm an aging old woman, and sometimes you just cannot find a toilet, so needs must!!
I would like to comment further, but would probably get shot down in flames!! :wink:

mrMARIA

Post by mrMARIA » 02 Sep 2011 00:59

i'm a middle age ladyboy.......sometimes i gotta stand up if i cant find a toilet.

does the said establishment have a toilet?

yoursTruly

Post by yoursTruly » 04 Sep 2011 18:33

MrMaria. What a dilemma!
"Don't take life too serious. It ain't no ways permanent."
-- Pogo, by Walt Kelly

dogsdinner

Post by dogsdinner » 21 Sep 2011 11:46

Very interesting comments! Some of you completely missed the point of my complaint though which was... why do ferang men piss on the beach in full view of everyone trying to enjoy a drink at the bar? I wasn't talking about discretely pissing behind a bush or pissing in the undergrowth where few people can see you. As for the comment about maybe finding ferang men disgusting in general....w e l l !!!!

bsb

Post by bsb » 22 Sep 2011 08:13

since this is thailand lets find out why thai's piss on the beach and I bet farang do it for the same reason