Dogs on the Beach

Bangsaphan general discussion and questions.
passingthrough

Vigilantes welcome

Post by passingthrough » 27 Oct 2012 02:38

I have very recently been bitten by a certain notoriously nasty dog behind ITalay on the beach here. He has already bitten TWO of my close friends, one of whom lived in my place at the time. And several others. Those rabies jabs come out quite expensive at 2500 baht for the course. So I would recommend all parents NOT to take their kids to the Sangjun bungalows back there for the present.

Quite honestly I am really worried that one day that damn dog will get a kid (maybe one I know well). I can cope with a couple of fang marks in my calf. They can't!

On the other hand if anyone who has an urge to take out a nasty sandy-coloured feral beast, I have been told by the ostensible "owner" that she doesn't like that bloody dog either. But she is Buddhist and cannot kill dogs. Well, I can. And so can you!

Just make sure you don't take out my doggy friends, Luna(white) and Bruno(brown and white), who walk me down the beach as my bodyguards. That would make somebody very unhappy!

buksida

Re: Dogs on the Beach

Post by buksida » 27 Oct 2012 22:25

What is utterly absurd is that the "owner" is running a resort, trying to attract tourists and families to stay there, and has a dangerous dog - not tied up or muzzled - that regularly bites people resulting in hospital treatment and expensive jabs.

Says a lot about the Sangjun Resort, draw your own conclusions.

Wind

Post by Wind » 29 Oct 2012 04:21

The owner of Sangjun told me that those dogs did not belong to her, but she cannot get rid of them. She said she did not have any dog of hers.

buksida

Post by buksida » 29 Oct 2012 06:21

If I owned a resort and a vicious dog kept biting my customers I'd certainly find a way to get rid of it!

Stop feeding it would be a good start. :roll:

bsb

Post by bsb » 29 Oct 2012 07:50

stop feeding a good start and a nice case of lead poisoning a nice end

or if you don't like noise rat would interchange with the word lead nicely

waz

Post by waz » 29 Oct 2012 09:08

It seems this dog has been a problem for people on the beach for over a year now. Whoever owns it has avoided a major problem so far ,but the writing is on the wall. As an observer its victims now number at least 6..Sangjun is definitely a place to be avoided,and is off as a place to stay.

Mr Wu

Post by Mr Wu » 31 Mar 2013 10:07

Heard about another savage dog attack on the beach. victim hospitalized - same dog apparently.

Beyond belief..

bsb

Post by bsb » 02 Apr 2013 09:25

kill all the dogs ...good and bad ...god or budda will sort them out for a better life next time around

yoursTruly

Post by yoursTruly » 03 May 2013 11:07

Kill them only if they get within 50 feet of a bar....

One side of this issue nobody seems to cares about is ASTHMA. I'm allergic to animals (I've nearly died a few times in childhood), but people bring their dogs to the Why Not and Montris, where the dogs pretend they're hearth rugs, spread out under your feet. Their fur sheds dander, which blows around and sticks everywhere, poisoning the air for people like me long after they've left. It takes a good moonsoon to really clean things up and by then the hairy stinkers are back at it again.

Parking your doggie at the bar is like me parking my diesel truck right next to the bar, muffler facing in, and leaving the engine running the whole time I'm there...The Why Not is past saving in this way, but I just wonder if people at Montri's could train their dogs to stay in the sand, not up at the bar? Puleeeeze?
"Don't take life too serious. It ain't no ways permanent."
-- Pogo, by Walt Kelly