Young karaoke girl found murdered in Bangsaphan

Bangsaphan general discussion and questions.
Big Boy

Young karaoke girl found murdered in Bangsaphan

Post by Big Boy » 28 Oct 2016 14:59

I've just seen this English translation on the web from Daily News. I'm surprised nobody is discussing it:
Police in Prajuap Khiri Khan are hunting for a man who befriended a 22-year-old woman at a karaoke lounge in the Mae Ram Pheung area of Bang Saphan. The pair left the karaoke and went to a hotel adjoining the venue. An argument was heard but people thought nothing of it.

The woman, named only as “Kop”, was found by Bang Saphan police in Room 16 of the two-story hotel. Blood was coming out of her nose and there were bruises on her throat. She had been dead at least nine hours.

They are looking for a man aged 30-40 who was seen on CCTV and had chatted up the victim in the karaoke lounge before inviting her to sleep with him.
Green Army

mark

Re: Young karaoke girl found murdered in Bangsaphan

Post by mark » 29 Oct 2016 20:40

Here's the report from the Bangkok Post from today, 10/29/2016:
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general ... ss-slaying

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 30 Oct 2016 14:00

Wow :shock: 50 police. I find that the most shocking part of the story - I am genuinely surprised that a sleepy hollow such as Bang Saphan (not meant as an insult) could muster that many police on a single shift. I've visited a few times, and assumed there would be the UK equivalent of a village Bobby.
Green Army

migrant

Post by migrant » 31 Oct 2016 05:40

Big Boy wrote:Wow :shock: 50 police. I find that the most shocking part of the story - I am genuinely surprised that a sleepy hollow such as Bang Saphan (not meant as an insult) could muster that many police on a single shift. I've visited a few times, and assumed there would be the UK equivalent of a village Bobby.
There is two large stations. Perhaps they help in other areas?

bsb

Post by bsb » 08 Nov 2016 10:46

the amount of plain clothed officers in Bang Saphan would surprise most people ,even from a large city