New cocktail bar open

Bangsaphan general discussion and questions.
sunrise

New cocktail beach bar

Post by sunrise » 16 Aug 2009 11:40

In Sunrise Resort (Tontonglang beach, near mosque) open a new nice cocktail bar. Cocktails, drinks, ice cream ..... and spectacular view on the gulf and Kho Talu island. If you look for some romantic place, this cocktail bar is perfect for you :wink:

cliveyten

Post by cliveyten » 18 Aug 2009 17:02

To Pat1961
Sorry to hear about your experiences. I did not eat there except for toasties. The water used for cooking and washing comes from a well not the water company. I went to a hospital in Bangkok with a very bad eye infection and was told not to wash in the water from the well as it had many impurities in it.

sunrise

cocktail bar (and not only) in Sunrise Resort - NEW OPEN

Post by sunrise » 01 Sep 2009 14:08

Cocktails, ice cream, beer, snack and (in your lucky day) the italian classic "panna cotta" and "tiramisu" :D
A romantic and elegant atmosphere, international and thai music or TV sport as pleasent background, the bay as magnificent view ... where can you find more ? Come here, you will like it !

guess

Post by guess » 05 Sep 2009 13:21

pat1961 wrote:If the problem was with the couple who I asked about the bar I can see why because they were most rude and arogant.
I had some food and coffee at the coffee shop which is still there. It was really bad and I was unwell with stomach problems for some days after.
Good luck for the future
I am surprised it was open. It seemed to work well with the cocktail bar but cannot function on its own.

There is still the excellent Best Cocktails at Tae Restaurant and now the new bar at Sunshine. I will be chaecking that one out as soon as the occassion arises.

cliveyten

Post by cliveyten » 08 Sep 2009 13:10

WATCH this space, THE COCKTAIL BAR will have a grand opening later this month on the beach opposite the Coral Hotel. by Itallay restaurant. There will be same delicious cocktails as before maybe not 112 but a very good selection and at the very competitive prices.

cliveyten

Post by cliveyten » 22 Sep 2009 19:26

Wednesday 23rd at 5pm the Cocktail bar at ITALAY opens. Normal opening hours will be 12 to 10pm. 20 delicious alcoholic cocktails to choose from all at the same price as well as non alcoholic one. Good choice of beers and spirits.
There is going to be a happy hour every day from 5pm to 7pm. Buy any 4 cocktails and get a fith free.
Enjoy a cocktaail while eating the delicious food served buy Italay.

The Family

Post by The Family » 04 Oct 2009 12:01

The Grand Opening last Thursday was excellent! Good atmosphere and everyone had a good time.

A free Cocktail, and plenty of good food (courtesy of the local eating establishments)!

Nice one guys, we wish you every success for the future! :D

cliveyten

Post by cliveyten » 17 Nov 2009 10:55

The Cocktail bar at I Ta Lay is now well and truly opened. We are situated about 100 metres along the beach from the Why Not bar and virtually opposite the Coral Hotel.

Open from 2pm until 10pm or later. Our staff will be pleased to serve you a delicious cocktail, short, beer or soft drink. If your favourite cocktail is not currently available just let us know and we will try to prepare it for you.
Many thanks for the continued support of our old and new customers.

Food can be delivered from many of the local restaurants if you prefer to eat at the beach. I can personally recommended the Pizzas and Ploughmans lunch available from the Bangsaphan Guest House. They have a very good selection of English and Italian food and the restaurant is well worth paying a visit.
Their Sunday Lunch is exceptional.

For Thai food I Tal Lay at the beach have a very good selection as does Tae restaurant in town and GK close to Montris. The nicest cup of hot coffee specially layered can be found at Roytawan which is behind Why Nots

cliveyten

Re: New cocktail bar open

Post by cliveyten » 03 Feb 2010 10:06

Valentine Day Party starting at 7pm Tickets are 250 couple 150 gent and 100 Lady. Free large beer for gent free wine for lady and free kebabs for both from the Bar-B-Q. Karaoke If you enjoyed last years event come and see us on the beach.
The Cocktail Bar at I TA LAY

cliveyten

Post by cliveyten » 27 Feb 2010 15:27

The Cocktail Bar at I-TA-LAY is pleased to announce that its new opening times are as follows:-
9am until 10pm(or later)

Ham or Cheese or Ham & Cheese Toasties are now being served from 0900 as well as Iced & Hot Coffee, Iced & Hot Tea.

Satellite TV is also installed so you can watch your favourite sport including English Premier league, Formula 1 etc.

We will be starting our football with Chelsea v Manchester City at 19.45 on Saturday 27th February.

Sunday 28th February come and see the Carling Cup Final between Manchester United & Aston Villa starting at 10pm.

jckangus

Post by jckangus » 03 Mar 2010 14:53

At my last visit the bar was under construction. I read some comment of person who experienced bad about bar. As I have not visited to it I can't comment on it. Some of people experience good so I think I will try when I visit next.

cliveyten

Post by cliveyten » 05 Mar 2010 13:42

To jckangus, The staff at the bar will be pleased to look after your drinking requirements. Should you require a particular beverage that we do not stock we will endeavour to meet you needs.