A trip to support Prachuap FC

Bangsaphan general discussion and questions.
buksida

Re: A trip to support Prachuab FC

Post by buksida » 10 Dec 2014 11:10

Wont be that easy next year!

Seen that, you have a fair bit of work to do!!
pfc.jpg

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 10 Dec 2014 15:47

Why not? If Hin Hin's sponsors were going to go elsewhere, they'd probably choose a decent team like Buriram or BEC Tero. I can't see them moving to the deep South, where they've got no business interest and even less potential clientele. :wink:

Actually, next season's funding for Hua Hin is already assured, and as I've said elsewhere, better to be winning in the 2nd Division, than losing in the 1st.
Green Army

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 14 Dec 2014 21:34

Congratulations to Prachuab on reaching Div 1.

Shame on their fans, sorry, I should say animals:
blood.jpg
blood.jpg (22.45 KiB) Viewed 2589 times
If this is what they do when they win, what would have happened if Hua Hin had scored the necessary 4 goal difference?
Green Army

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 14 Dec 2014 22:42

Gameweek_10.png
Gameweek_10.png (9.47 KiB) Viewed 2585 times
Green Army

buksida

Post by buksida » 15 Dec 2014 10:24

I'm still reeling a little from it myself, an incident between two players right in front of the away box sparked it off, I took a lot of photos which will hopefully show a clearer picture when I go through them.

The hardcore away band had been drinking most of the afternoon and it was them that carried out the inexcusable pitch invasion after the whistle had blown. It is unfair to call all Prachuap supporters, including myself, animals since hundreds of us stayed in the stadium perplexed by what was unfolding. We had just been promoted, it was time for celebration, not mayhem.

buksida

Post by buksida » 15 Dec 2014 13:04

It was the violence on the field that caused it off ...
DSC_2646.jpg
DSC_2656.jpg
DSC_2708.jpg
DSC_2712.jpg
More photos: http://www.huahinforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=725

http://www.facebook.com/otr.asia.5/medi ... 6774992931

No excuse for any of it really.

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 16 Dec 2014 09:22

buksida wrote:It was the violence on the field that caused it off ...
What happens on the field should be dealt with on the field. Hua Hin matches generally attract 5 officials as there was at this game. I agree, Division 2 refs generally can't even control their own bowel movements, but we all have to suffer from that. That is why there is a 5th official to monitor crap refereeing.

Every game has its share of off the ball incidents, some are seen by the officials, some are not.

Teams can not be allowed to travel with an army of mercenary vigilantes. What next? Snipers?
Green Army

buksida

Post by buksida » 16 Dec 2014 09:34

Totally agree - it was unnecessary and should have been dealt with by the officials.

I hope Prachuap deals with the minority violent few that spoiled an end to a great play off.

passingthrough

Post by passingthrough » 17 Dec 2014 11:48

I consider Prachuab to be a really top-class team now. John Mary is a terrific striker and I have enjoyed several of their matches with the guys. While I am delighted that they (we, it's our local team) won this game, I am bitterly disappointed about the post-game behavior of both sides. I did not see the game myself but heard there was a major ruckus (see above) AFTER Hua Hin lost. Now, I can take a bit of "aggressive play" on the field, though from what I have seen Prachuab do not play those kind of tactics. But to start a fight with non-players AFTER you have just lost denigrates a beautiful sport! Bad show Hua Hin, bad show!

Mike Parker

Post by Mike Parker » 17 Dec 2014 16:49

If it continues you will find a ban on alcohol at the grounds,that sort of takes the fun out of a day.

Always a minority that spoil it for everyone.

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 17 Dec 2014 19:39

passingthrough wrote:I consider Prachuab to be a really top-class team now. John Mary is a terrific striker and I have enjoyed several of their matches with the guys. While I am delighted that they (we, it's our local team) won this game, I am bitterly disappointed about the post-game behavior of both sides. I did not see the game myself but heard there was a major ruckus (see above) AFTER Hua Hin lost. Now, I can take a bit of "aggressive play" on the field, though from what I have seen Prachuab do not play those kind of tactics. But to start a fight with non-players AFTER you have just lost denigrates a beautiful sport! Bad show Hua Hin, bad show!
OMG - are you for real? You didn't see it, but blame Hua Hin? The second half of this video link will show you everything - ignore the biased bar chat, the video does not lie.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=69 ... =2&theater

See the way the Prachuab sponge man attacks Hua Hin's Owusu kung fu style. Prachuab fans kicking shite out of other Hua Hin players. Please find me any aggression other than self defence from any Hua Hin player or supporter................. or were the Hua Hin supporters wearing orange shirts for the day.

I don't think any fighting whatsoever took place between rival fans.
Green Army

buksida

Post by buksida » 18 Dec 2014 11:42

Mike Parker wrote:If it continues you will find a ban on alcohol at the grounds,that sort of takes the fun out of a day.

Always a minority that spoil it for everyone.
That is likely to be the only outcome from the incident sadly.

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 27 Dec 2014 08:37

Have Prachuab played Thai Honda yet? If yes, how did they get on? What was the point of this game if both teams had already won promotion?
Green Army

buksida

Post by buksida » 27 Dec 2014 09:47

Yes, they played last saturday at Prachuap, very close game and ended up 0-0. They have to play again at the Honda ground in Bangkok on the 28th, not sure what its for but I think there is some prize money involved.

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 28 Dec 2014 21:50

It looks as though congratulations are in order. I believe Prachuab are Div 2 Champions.
Green Army