Puppy mania

Buy and sell items or services here (no spam or commercial real estate please).
NolaK

Puppy mania

Post by NolaK » 18 Oct 2016 15:58

Hi all, I am posting these on behalf of a poor family whose dogs have had puppies and also has had several more abandoned at their home. If anyone is looking for a pup or knows someone who is, please contact the family at: 083-310-7971 or 089-550-3531

I am working on getting them vaccinated and brought them a bag of puppy food today, but it will not last long. If others could spread the word or place ads on Thai sites... to help feel free to spread the word. The family lives on the last property at the end of the tarmac when you pass the mosque and the white funky Styrofoam resort being built on the beach. Their house is behind the wooden stilt house with also funky yellow highlights.

This last black puppy is Twinkle. She is a stray who lives on the beach with her mom. If anyone is interested in her let me know directly. I just thought I'd slip her in here.

Only positive vibes. If you have nothing nice or productive to say there is not need to comment. It never hurts to try to help people/animals.

Cheers!
Nola