The Bangsaphan Map

Bangsaphan general discussion and questions.
BSGadmin
Site Admin

The Bangsaphan Map

Post by BSGadmin » 14 Jun 2011 12:50

We are proud to announce the first official map for Bangsaphan.
BSmap2-small.jpg
BSmap-small.jpg
3,000 maps will be distributed around Bangsaphan and Ban Krut this week, the original size is A3 however we have made a printable A4 sized one for download:

Bangsaphan Map Page 1 A4 (1.7Mb Jpeg)
Bangsaphan Map Page 2 A4 (1.2Mb Jpeg)

Please let us know if you would like an original A3 sized map.

Please contact us on 086-5280635 or fill in the form if you are interested in advertising on Bangsaphan's first and original map.

Big Boy

Re: Bangsaphan's first map, now available online

Post by Big Boy » 14 Jun 2011 14:04

Nice work - thank you very much.
Green Army

Mike Parker

Post by Mike Parker » 14 Jun 2011 15:36

Brilliant job,wish they had have been available a couple of weeks ago as wife and I tripped around on a motor bike looking for places we couldn't find. Now if I could only get the printer to work !

bajm

Post by bajm » 15 Jun 2011 13:40

Very good and very accurate.
Less people will get lost, between Bang Saphan to Ban Krut, when they use this map instead of the old one.
I hope to find a printed copy, next time when I am in Ban Krut.

Mr Wu

Post by Mr Wu » 16 Jun 2011 09:26

Excellent job, the area certainly needs a good map.

BSGadmin
Site Admin

Post by BSGadmin » 17 Jun 2011 13:53

DSC_5475.jpg
Thanks for the feedback, we have now taken delivery of the maps and will be distributing them over the weekend and coming week.

Caller

Post by Caller » 18 Jun 2011 01:23

BSGadmin wrote:
DSC_5475.jpg
Thanks for the feedback, we have now taken delivery of the maps and will be distributing them over the weekend and coming week.
Do they come with a free bottle of Archa or Leo? :lol:

Oh how I miss Archa - beer of choice in LOS for me now. :P

Great map by the way! :)

The Family

Post by The Family » 18 Jun 2011 12:23

Yep! looks good. :)
Weekend and coming week a? Anything for a pub crawl! :roll:

mrMARIA

Post by mrMARIA » 19 Jun 2011 23:17

map looks great , very professional........mind you i have yet to use it, for that reason i reserve my judgement.
cover photo is good, artistic and allows for easily legible text over the top.
just a tip, your photographer seems to be copying a technique used by a well known photographer, his nature based photos are sensational, excellent underwater shots. there are not enough superlatives to describe this guys work.
can not recall where i saw this chaps work or his name,..... you know? with Alzheimers and all that stuff.....where was i, yeah right, word is on the street is that this guy carries a plastic shellfish around in his top pocket for those special effects. folks this is not a thai shellfish but a chinese one, and worse still, it is not free range, it has been produced in a factory. another rumour doing the rounds is that he has an aquarium in his living room that he uses to take those nemo shots we all love.
just thought i would let you know. thailand being strict on copyright laws and all that......

buksida

Post by buksida » 20 Jun 2011 08:40

mrMARIA wrote: just a tip, your photographer seems to be copying a technique used by a well known photographer, his nature based photos are sensational, excellent underwater shots. there are not enough superlatives to describe this guys work.
can not recall where i saw this chaps work or his name,..... you know? with Alzheimers and all that stuff.....where was i, yeah right, word is on the street is that this guy carries a plastic shellfish around in his top pocket for those special effects. folks this is not a thai shellfish but a chinese one, and worse still, it is not free range, it has been produced in a factory. another rumour doing the rounds is that he has an aquarium in his living room that he uses to take those nemo shots we all love.
just thought i would let you know. thailand being strict on copyright laws and all that......
Thanks for the erm ... comments, I can assure you the shellfish was real, crawling about in the rocks near Montri's bar (it may have migrated here from China though, I didn't ask it).

I can furnish you with the original image I took (and any others on the map) if you still want to rattle on about copyright laws.

bsb

Post by bsb » 20 Jun 2011 09:05

life is back in the good lane from neutering dogs to copyright laws...So happy I call Bang saphan home, I feel sorry for all of you that miss all the excitment here.

The Family

Post by The Family » 20 Jun 2011 09:52

I must admit, I did not actually see Buksida's shell, but I'm sure I met his brother, and sorry forgot to ask him where he came from! :lol:

As to the pictures, I have copies of the originals as well! :wink:

BSGadmin
Site Admin

Post by BSGadmin » 23 Jun 2011 20:34

We have distributed maps in Hua Hin bus and railway stations so that people coming to Bangsaphan will know where to stay, eat and drink.

migrant

Post by migrant » 29 Jun 2011 09:25

Nice map! Helps locate oneself!!

bsb

Post by bsb » 29 Jun 2011 09:36

hey BSgadmin,not to be a party pooper but I hope you are including maps for these people to find their way out of BS also